Sunday 13 September 2009

Dream of Hope


I had a dream last night, and its look so true to me...

**in the Dream**....................................................
I gazed at the window, and watching the scene passed by continually.. and the railway seems to be endless. A guy with a white suit with a mask, came to me and said..

'hey, nothing gonna stop the change. You better make out your big mind before its too late, and don't ever try to F*** with the world while the earth is still turning....'
..................................................................................

Damn!! I shouldn't keep changing what I got now, instead I should keep my feet forward to the next peak. The world was already keeping changing as its natural, the creation is the thing that I wanted to do.

Is time to let everything go and return to the life's big plan that I had set. Get over loneliness and farewell to sadness, I will stand up high one day just like the eagle flying high. The devil of failure please beware of it, I'm born to vanquish you as I am live for success......

No comments:

Post a Comment