Thursday 1 October 2009

MoVe ForWarD

The day has come, and I will need to prepare for it..as what they said, if too many good things happen in a period, something bad will follow up to be happen. The insecure feeling inside me is waving .... what should I do next? What else I need to face? What else I am going to lose..... I am in doubt ..... nervous.... hollowness... and helpless..... sigh..

Nevertheless, I can't do anything to prepare for it... the only thing that I can do is keep moving forward.. no matter how horror , how tough, how bad it is.... I still need to keep forward ...

As one of the chinese emperors said before..... the return of being unique are loneliness and helpless... as the chosen one, I must defeat the fear and failure by the name of Dragon's son.

Too bad... I just ain't the emperor ..hahahha..... but who cares.... let it be..^^ i am ready to accept any Good and Bad... come on!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha... yeah... Stanley, you are RIGHT!!!!!! No FeAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete